Gloucester Old Spot Skinless Pork Shank, 4 per order, with Glace De Viande Veal Stock
As low as $94.95
Gloucester Old Spot hogs are considered one of England’s best breeds. These full blood registered hogs are some of the rarest and most difficult hogs to raise for slaughter. DeBragga owns its own boar and sows, which are raised on a family farm outside of Corning, New York. This is divine pork, raised as it was centuries ago.
Each package contains four pieces: two skinless hind shanks and two skinless fore shanks. Also included is 14oz of Glace de Veau Reduced Veal Stock to help make the perfect sauce or braising stock.
This item is sold as a frozen item. The item is frozen upon production for our e-commerce customers. It may partially thaw in transit. As with fresh product, use within 5 days or refreeze.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Breed||Gloucester Old Spot|
|Weight Detail||6.8 lb (each shank 1.7 lb) & 16 oz of Glace de Veau|
|Pack Size||4 pieces (two hind and two fore shanks) & 1 Tub of Glace de Veau|
- Gloucester Old Spot Sweet Fennel Sausages, 4 links
As low as $8.95
- Veal SHANKS for Osso Buco with Glace de Viande (5 pieces)
As low as $199.95
- Gloucester Old Spot Pork And Apple Sausages, 4 Links
As low as $8.95
- Elysian Fields Lamb Shanks with Glace de Viande (4 shanks)
As low as $129.95
- MOULARD DUCK LEGS with Glace de Viande (6 legs per order)
As low as $85.95
- Hand Select Beef Short Ribs with Glace de Viande Stock
As low as $189.95
- Japanese Product: Kishibori Shoyu, Aged Artisan Soy Sauce
As low as $18.95