What is Dry Aged Prime Beef, Wet Aged Prime Beef?
Prime is the top grade of US Beef- less than 1% of all beef raised here qualify. Thanks to greater marbling than other grades, the meat is silky, rich and very tender. It is worth the higher price.
U S Department of Agriculture grades Dry Aged Prime Beef and Wet Aged Prime Beef based on the amount of marbling in the meat and the age of the animal. Marbling is the flecks and streaks of white fat you find distributed throughout the meat. In general, the higher the degree of marbling, the more tender, juicy, and flavorful the meat will be.
Consequently, higher grade meats come at a higher cost. Age also plays an important part. Beef is best in flavor and texture when cattle is between 18 and 24 months old, so the grading favors younger animals.
USDA Prime is the highest grade awarded by the USDA. This superior grade denotes amazing tenderness, juiciness, flavor and fine texture. It has their highest degree of fat marbling and is derived from the younger beef. That’s why Prime Beef is generally featured at the most exclusive upscale steak house restaurants – and now dry aged prime beef and wet aged prime beef through DeBragga.com are available for your table too!
- Naturally Raised Prime Ribeye Steak
As low as $209.95
- Dry Aged Prime 3 Rib Roast
As low as $375.95
- Naturally Raised Prime Beef Filet Steaks
As low as $199.95
- Dry Aged Prime New York Strip Steaks (4 per pack)
As low as $229.95
- Dry Aged Prime Kansas City Strip Steaks (4 per pack)
As low as $310.95
- Dry Aged Naturally Raised Prime Frenched Rib Chops
As low as $245.95
- Naturally Raised Prime Strip Steaks (4 per pack)
As low as $159.95
- Dry Aged Naturally Raised Prime Porterhouse Steak
As low as $345.95
- Prime Ribeye Steaks (4 Per Pack)
As low as $159.95
- PRIME NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS (4 per pack)
As low as $129.95