FREE SHIPPING* On All Orders $299.95+. *Excludes Saturday and Priority Overnight Delivery.
The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Sweet Onion Blues Burger Topper
There is something about the jammy sweetness of this low and slow cooked burger topper
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cup red onions, sliced thinly
- 2 cups dried figs (or dates, or apricots) diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 c crumbled bleu cheese (the ‘bleuer’ the better!)
- Heat the olive oil until shimmering.
- Add onions and saute on medium until they soften.
- Add dried fruit, turn until coated in the onions and oil, reduce heat, and let everything cook down until onions are very soft and translucent.
- Add brown sugar and the water. Cook it low and slow, until it looks jammy and wonderful.
- Serve burgers with a nice dollop of the warm mixture and crown with plenty of bleu cheese crumbles.
© 2023 DEBRAGGA INC.