Smokey ‘Tater Tots on Fire Burger Topper
There’s magic in the mix of crispy potatoes, smoky bacon and some seriously spicy mayo
40 minutes (to cook the bacon and tots)
- 1 cup of frozen ‘tater tots, baked until crispy (bake the bag – someone will eat them!)
- 8 strips crispy bacon
- 2 cups mayo mixed with 1 cup sriracha or chohula hot sauce
- Chop the crispy tots up coarsely.
- Chop the crispy bacon coarsely.
- Mix both in a bowl.
- Top your burger with the spicy mayo and top that with a healthy handful of crispy happiness.