Roasted Beet Salad
Fabulously fresh jewel-like cubes of beets marinated in a light vinaigrette and tossed with lemon zest and dill. A perfect go-with to…everything.
- 3 lbs roasted beets, diced into 1 or 2-inch pieces
- 6 T white wine vinegar
- 6 T Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 T white sugar
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 2 T freshly ground black pepper
- 5 T freshly minced dill
- Grated Lemon Rind (2 lemons)
- Guerande Fleur de Sel to finish
- Put your beets into a large bowl.
- Into a jar, add the remaining ingredients except for the dill and lemon rind.
- Shake hard and pour over beets.
- Top with your dill and lemon rind and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with Guerande Fleur de Sel
- Serve cold or room temp.