Pork Butt Leftovers: Sweet & Spicy Hawaiian Pork WrapsA new recipe for all that leftover pork!
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time About 30 minutes
- 5 cups fresh pineapple, small-cubed
- 4 cups small-cubed red, yellow, orange peppers
- 1 med Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 med jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1T olive oil
- 1T sesame oil
- 3T dark brown sugar
- 4 lime wedges
- Roasted macadamias, if desired
- 2 cups leftover pork butt, chopped and heated
Heat oven to 400°
In a bowl, toss all ingredients except the pork butt until well mixed.
Spread out on a foil-lined rimmed cookie sheet.
Squeeze the lime wedges all over, and leave them on the pan.
Roast for about 30 minutes, carefully turning at the 20-minute mark.
Build your wraps: lay out some pork butt down the center of the wrap, top with your pineapple pepper mixture. Roll and enjoy!