How to Roast a Whole Tenderloin of Australian WagyuRecipe include DeBragga’s Truffle Butter and Glace de Viande
- Prep Time 35 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
- Whole Australian Wagyu Tenderloin
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Truffle Butter
- Glace de Viande
- Take the tenderloin out of the refrigerator, pat it dry and rub it gently all over with salt and pepper.
- Let rest for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Put the tenderloin on a flat rimmed baking sheet and put it into the oven
- It will take less than an hour to roast your meat to Medium Rare; start checking temperature in the center of the meat at the 30 minute mark.
- Roast until your thermometer reads 130-135 for Medium Rare; the meat will continue to cook while resting.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pan and let it rest on the cutting board or serving platter for 30 minutes under loosely tented foil before slicing.
- Add a dollop of our Truffle Butter atop each slice of tenderloin and a drizzle with a little of our Glace de Viande, or use the glace to make the following sauce…
- ½ cup beef stock
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 1 T Glace de Viande
- Optional: 2 T Truffle Butter
- In a large sauce pot, bring the stock to a simmer. Whisk the Glace de Viande into stock, add the red wine, and simmer until reduced by one third. Serve as is, or add truffle butter and whisk until glossy.