How to Roast a Japanese Wagyu Whole Tenderloin of BeefThis is luxury and richness magnified!
- Prep Time 35 minutes
- Cook Time 60 minutes
- Whole Miyazaki Tenderloin
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Take the tenderloin out of the refrigerator, pat it dry and rub it gently all over with salt and pepper.
- Let rest for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat your oven to 425.
- Put the tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet and put it into the oven.
- It will take less than an hour to roast the meat to Medium Rare; start checking temperature in the center of the meat at the 30 minute mark.
- Roast until your thermometer reads 130 for Medium Rare; the meat will continue cooking as it rests, reaching 135 degrees for a perfect medium rare.
- Take the tenderloin off of the pan and let it rest on the cutting board or another pan for 30 minutes under loosely tented foil before slicing to serve.