How to…make a burger!Because sometimes we need a refresher on the basics
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time Depends
- 1 lb ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- With your kitchen scale weigh out 7 oz of ground beef.
- Roll it gently into a ball.
- With the palm of your hand, press gently on the meat and press the sides of the pattie evenly all around with your other hand.
- Indent the centers of your burgers lightly; this will help it retain its shape while cooking.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt and ground pepper and let’s get cooking!