Easy Steps to the Perfect SausageAll you need are our sausages and a great thermometer. Available here.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
In the oven:
- Bring sausage to room temperature. Heat oven to 400F.
- Bake until internal temperature is 155F. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Quick tip for taking internal temperature: insert the thermometer into the end of the sausage instead of piercing the skin so you don’t lose that wonderful juiciness!
On the grill:
- Bring sausage to room temperature. Grill sausage until nicely browned and internal temperature is 155F.
- (See above tip for taking internal temperature!)
- Let rest for 5 minutes.