Dry Rub Grilled Pork Rack ChopsAnother use for my “Goes with Anything Pork Butt” Dry Rub, this time, on pork chops.
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Cook Time 9 minutes
If you don’t have any on hand, here’s my Pork Rub:
- 2T light brown sugar
- 1T each: paprika, kosher salt
- 1T each: chili powder, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1T each: powdered ginger, chipotle powder, coarse black pepper, ground oregano, ground thyme
- 4 Pork Chops
Serve with Brussels Sprout Slaw. You can easily halve or double this recipe!
- Cover your pork chops with the Rub and let sit in a pan or flat dish for an hour at room temperature.
- Heat your grill to medium.
- Grill your pork chops on one side for 6 minutes, then turn the chop a quarter turn to create grill marks and grill another 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and grill for 3 minutes, turn a quarter turn and grill another 2 minutes.
- Serve with Brussels Sprout Slaw (find it in the Salads, Sauces and Rubs Recipe Section)