BEEF TENDERLOIN FILETS WITH TRUFFLE SAUCERaise the bar for a special dinner with filet mignon and truffle butter!
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Season the filets mignons with salt and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the demi-glace and water; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the vegetable oil and sauté the filets mignons over high heat for 4 minutes a side for rare or 5 minutes a side for medium-rare. Remove the filets from the skillet, set aside and keep warm.
- Discard all fat from the skillet. While the skillet is still hot, add the red wine, scraping the bottom of the pan. Reduce by half.
- Add the veal stock mixture, bring to a quick boil, then remove from heat and stir in the truffle butter to make a silky sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.