Asian Style Dry Rub Pork RibsHere’s some magic: cook as many DeBragga ribs as you want in the oven a couple of days before your party, then the day of, finish them off on the grill. Aaaaand done.
- Prep Time refrigerate overnight
- Cook Time 2 hrs in the oven, 6 min on the grill to finish
- 3T kosher salt
- 3T light brown sugar
- 3T roasted cumin
- 3T Gochugaru flakes
- 3T ground black pepper (I use Urfa Biber Black Pepper Flakes)
- 2T garlic powder
- 2T 5-spice powder
- 2 racks DeBragga Pork Ribs
- The day before cooking:
- Remove membrane from the back of ribs and blot ribs dry.
- Work the dry rub into every inch of the ribs, front and back.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- The day of cooking:
- Bring ribs to room temp for 2 hours before roasting.
- Heat oven to 300 °
- Put ribs on a rimmed sheet pan or into a large roasting pan, cover tightly with foil, and roast low and slow for 2 hours until fork-tender.
- Sizzle them on your grill for a few minutes.
- NOTE: You can roast your ribs in advance if you want, then cool, wrap, and refrigerate until needed. Bring to room temp before finishing them off on the grill.