How to Sear Loin Lamb Chops
- Prep Time 6 minutes
- Cook Time 8 minutes
- Skillet, preferably cast iron, large enough to hold chops without crowding
- Loin Lamb Chops, about an inch thick, room temperature
- Kosher Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat skillet over high heat until very hot.
- Season lamb chops with salt and pepper on both sides and sear 4 minutes on one side. Flip the chops and continue cooking 3-4 minutes on the other side (check the internal temperature; it should read 130 degrees for medium rare)
- Remove chops to serving plates or a platter, rest tented with foil for 5 minutes before serving.