- 1 shallot – minced
- 1 cup port wine
- 1 cup veal demiglace (Glace de Veau) (Order Now)
- 3 tablespoons black truffle butter (Order Now)
- Melt one tablespoon of black truffle butter in a 1 quart saucepan.
- Cook shallot over medium heat until deep golden brown.
- Add port wine and reduce over high heat by 1/2.
- Add demiglace and reduce by 1/2 again over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Season and serve.
- For a richer sauce add another tablespoon of the truffle butter!