Heirloom Bronze Heritage Turkey 18-20 lbs
As low as $183.95
Out of stock
Order today to reserve your turkey.
Please note: This item is available only for
a delivery date of November 22.
DeBragga's Free Range Certified Humane Raised® Heirloom Bronze turkeys are rich in flavor and firm-textured, like turkey used to be.
Our birds are raised on family farms in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. This special breed is a slow-growing species, all vegetarian-fed and never ever given antibiotics.
The Heirloom Bronze turkey is that special bird for that Special Thanksgiving.
What Size Turkey Do I Need? DeBragga recommends that you estimate 1 pound per person to determine the size of the turkey you will need. If you would like to have leftovers, then plan on at least 1.5 pounds per person.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight Detail||18 -20 lbs|
|Hide Delivery Date||No|
- Vermont Salumi Dry Cured Salami Assortment, 4 links
As low as $36.95
- Heirloom Bronze Heritage Turkey 10-12 lbs
As low as $115.95
- DeBragga's Antibiotic-Free Turkey 10-12 lbs
As low as $94.95
- Prime Whole Beef Tenderloin
As low as $275.95
- Gloucester Old Spot Sweet Fennel Sausages, 4 links
As low as $8.95
- Gloucester Old Spot Pork Smoked Sliced Bacon
As low as $13.95
- Apple And Hickory Wood Smoked Duck Breast
As low as $29.95
- Gift Set - Burger Comparison Kit, Four Varieties
As low as $99.95
- Dry Aged Hand Select Ground Beef
As low as $25.95
- Japanese Product: Kishibori Shoyu, Aged Artisan Soy Sauce
As low as $18.95
- Gloucester Old Spot Pork And Apple Sausages, 4 Links
As low as $8.95
- Salt: Guerande Fleur De Sel Sea Salt
As low as $11.95
- Japanese Miyazaki Wagyu Filet Mignon KOBE BEEF STYLE (2 per pack)
As low as $189.95